top of page



  1. Full Payment Option: Participants have the option to pay the full trip cost upfront at the time of booking.

  2. Deposit Option: Alternatively, participants can choose to pay a non-refundable 20% deposit per person at the time of booking. The remaining 80% of the trip cost must be paid no later than 12 months before the trip starts.

  3. Deadline for Full Payment: Regardless of the chosen payment option, 100% of the trip cost must be paid no later than 12 months before the trip starts.


  1. Non-Refundable Deposit: The 20% deposit paid at the time of booking is non-refundable under any circumstances.

  2. Cancellation More Than 6 Months/ 180 days before Trip Start: Customer is eligible for a 85% refund of the full trip cost.

  3. Cancellation 3-6 Months/ 179-90 days before trip start: Customer is eligible for a 50% refund of the full trip cost.

  4. Cancellation Less Than 90 days before the trip start date: No refund


Note: Please note that unforeseen circumstances may occasionally necessitate the cancellation of bookings, which is regrettable. If participants find it necessary to cancel their booking, Shark Guardian will diligently endeavor to fill the vacated space.


  1. Transfer of Booking: Participants may transfer their booking to another individual at no additional cost, provided Shark Guardian is notified at least 90 days before the trip starts.

  2. Cancellation by Shark Guardian: In the rare event that Shark Guardian cancels a trip for any reason, participants will receive a full refund of all payments made.

  3. Force Majeure: Shark Guardian is not responsible for cancellations or changes to trips due to circumstances beyond its control, such as natural disasters, civil unrest, or government advisories. In such cases, Shark Guardian will work with participants to reschedule or provide a refund, minus any unrecoverable expenses incurred.

  4. Acknowledgment: By booking a trip with Shark Guardian, participants acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agreed to abide by the terms and conditions outlined in this policy.

  5. Policy Updates: Shark Guardian reserves the right to modify or update this payment and cancellation policy at any time. Participants will be notified of any changes in advance.

Please review this policy carefully before booking your expedition with Shark Guardian. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us for clarification.

bottom of page